Here are some helpful tips on using the search system.
1. Find the application with number "BA-12433"
Type "BA-12433" (without quotes) in the text field and click on search button.
System will show results and zoom in automatically to the results area.
2. You can further refine the search, eg. find all applications that contains "433" in the application number
Type "433" (without quotes) in the text field and click on search button.
System will show results with applications containing "433".
3. Using hashtags and advanced search options
Search Syntax structure:
Aplha Numeric text representing the Application ID.
#GV -for Government APPs.
#NG -for Not Gov.
#AD -Consent to Display an Advertisement.
#DM -Permission to Demolish, #PB Planning and Building.
#TP -Tree Preservation.
Alpha Numeric text representing the Address of the proposed works
- Note that all search results are limited to 50.
- Click to highlight the record.
- Double click to zoom to the selected record.
- For examples just enter the specified text and click on the search button.
Example 1: All the government applications:
Example 2: All the government applications of type Planning and Building:
Example 3: All the non-government applications on Main Street.
#NG * main street
NOTE: The use of wildcard * is recommended when performing combined searches.